More than a dozen locations in Central PA cited by Liquor Control in March
The Pennsylvania State Police Bureau of Liquor Control Enforcement released a list of licensed establishments that were cited in March 2018 in Adams, Dauphin, Franklin, Lancaster, and York Counties.
The violations range from serving alcohol to minors to failing to maintain proper records.
Penalties can range from $50-$1,000 for minor offenses and up to $5,000 for more serious offenses.
The cited establishments are listed below and organized by county.
1) Blue Ridge Sportsmen's Association, Inc., 3030 Waynesboro Pk., Fairfield, PA 17320
Sold Alcoholic Beverages to Nonmembers; Smoked and/or Permitted Smoking in a Public Place Where Prohibited.
1) Anastacia. Inc., 1535-37 N. 6th St., Harrisburg, PA 17101
Unlawfully Possessed Liquor Obtained from a Source Other than a Pennsylvania State Store; Fortified, Adulterated and/or Contaminated Liquor.
2) Colonial Lounge, 580 N. Mountain Rd., Harrisburg, PA 17112
Failed to Maintain Malt or Brewed Beverage Dispensing System Cleaning Records; Presented or Used a Record or Document Knowing it to be False with the Intent to Mislead a Public Servant Engaged in an Official Investigation.
3) The Hop Yard Sports Pub, 360 W. Main St., Middletown, PA 17057
Failed to Comply with the Order of the Administrative Law Judge Mandating Responsible Alcohol
4) Shady McGrady's, 204 Verbeke St., Harrisburg, PA 17102
Sold and/or Gave Alcoholic Beverages to One (1) Minor.
5) Uptown Cafe, 1901 N. 3rd St., Harrisburg, PA 17102
Failed to Have Board-Approved Manager Complete RAMP Training Within 180 Days.
1) Cracker's, 5857 Orphanage Rd., Waynesboro, Pa 17268
Failed to Adhere to the Conditions of the Agreement Entered Into with the Board Placing Additional
Restrictions Upon the Subject License.
2) The Owls Club of Waynesboro, 87 W. Main St., Waynesboro, PA 17268
Awarded More than $35,000 in Prizes in any Seven-Day Period; Failed to Submit Annual Reports to the Pennsylvania Department of Revenue.
3) Pappy's Pub. Inc., 220 W. Main St., Waynesboro, PA 17268
Sold and/or gave Alcoholic Beverages to One (1) Minor.
1) Bainbridge Inn, Front & Race Sts., Bainbridge, PA 17502 Sold Alcoholic Beverages to One (1) Visibly Intoxicated Patron.
2) Bear Mill Estate. LLC, 50 Weaver Rd., Denver, PA 17517 Sold Wine After Limited Winery License Expired.
1) Bon Air Country Club, 2287 Club House Rd., Glen Rock, PA 17327
Failed to Maintain a Photostatic or Certified Copy of the Charter on Licensed Premises; Transported Malt or Brewed Beverages Without a License.
2) Four Seasons Lodge, Inc., 517 Aubel Rd., Delta, PA 17314
Sold and/or Gave Alcoholic Beverages to Two (2) Minors.
3) Red Lion Tavern, 27 N. Main St., Red Lion, PA 17356
Failed to Require Patrons to Vacate that Part of the Premises Habitually Used for the Service of Alcoholic Beverages Not Later than One-Half Hour After the Required Time for the Cessation of the Service of Alcoholic Beverages; Permitted Patrons to Possess and/or Remove Alcoholic Beverages from that Part of the Premises Habitually Used for the Service of Alcoholic Beverages after 2:30 A.M.