MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

Fire breaks out in home of soon-to-be newlyweds

Fire breaks out in home of soon-to-be newlyweds

A fire broke out in East Pennsboro Township in Cumberland county.

The residents who live there say they saw the breaker box go out, and that the fire started in a ceiling fan.

But there's more to the story.

The couple who lives there are getting married this weekend. The wedding dress and tuxedo were in the house. The man, who wasn't there when the fire started, rushed home to grab the dress and tux.

Fortunately he made it out okay - salvaging both.

Trending