MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

Chambersburg fire displaces 14

Credit: Denny Clopper.jpg

The Chambersburg Fire Department responded to a duplex fire in the 200 block of High Street around 10:00 pm Wednesday night.

Seven adults and seven children were displaced; officials believe the fire was started by an 'improperly discarded smoking material'.

The fire started on the second floor porch and spread to the rest of the house. The home has been declared unlivable from the excessive heat and smoke damage.

Trending