School District of the City of York: Special Education Teacher
Location: STEAM Academy
Salary Range: $48,810 - $88,453 Annually
1. Pennsylvania State Certified.
2. Must have the ability to effectively solve problems in a professional manner.
3. Ability to interact with staff, families, and students in a manner that demonstrates respect and dignity.
4. Letter of Interest, Resume and Application.
5. Act 126 and Act 71 Certification.
6. Act 34, Act 151 Clearance, FBI Clearance and Drug Screening (self-paid).
The Human Resources Office must receive a written statement of interest for this position by all interested
The School District of the City of York does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religious creed,
ancestry, age, familial status, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or disability. The policy or equal
opportunity and treatment applies to every aspect of School District operations and activities, including
admissions and employment practices.
This policy shall be made known to all persons and organizations associated with the School District of the
City of York, to all Educational Placement Services, the Pennsylvania Bureau of Employment Security and
all recruiting sources.
Any student, parent, employee, or citizen who feels that they have been denied because of race, color,
religious creed, ancestry, age, familial status, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or disability fair
treatment or access of equal opportunity in any aspect of School District operations or activities should
contact the Title IX compliance Coordinator, Robert Bernhard or ADA and Section 504 Coordinator, Dr.
Linda Brown, Administration Building, P.O. Box 1927, York, PA 17405, phone number (717) 845-3571.
The School District is an "Equal Opportunity Employer."