Messiah Village: Messiah Lifeways At Home- Home Care Assistant
Messiah Lifeways At Home- Home Care Assistant
Work with older adults in the community and on the campus of Messiah Lifeways at Messiah Village as you assist in making their age in place experience positive. Full-time, part-time and per diem positions available.
- The Messiah Lifeways At Home Assistant provides personal care and related services to clients according to the Care Plan developed with the client and/or family, under the supervision of the Messiah Lifeways At Home Manager. The ML At Home Assistant has access to clients' care plans, monthly schedules and a listing of clients in need of service via the Kantime software system and company email. Work is assigned according to clients' needs and caregivers' abilities and schedule availability.
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a valid driver's license and proof of current auto insurance.
- Must have a strong desire to work with the elderly.
- Must have strong customer service skills.
- Previous experience in home care, nursing home, or hospital setting is desired.
- Maintenance of certifications if applicable.